You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Good buzz: P&P

Some lucky ducks I know saw Pride and Prejudice at the Toronto Film Festival and said it was an Oscar contender. I watch the trailer a lot for work and I literally swoon every time. It seems extremely elegant, yet full of true moments that imbue romance. And Matthew MacFadyen (apparently a veteran of the British police show MI-5) is a dream. -sigh- I am a sucker for that stuff.

And no matter what some people think of Keira Knightley (I'm thinking of a particular film critic who seems to hate her), I really like her acting. Her face is gorgeous and imminently watchable and she has a ton of charisma. Maybe as she ages the charisma will wear off, and underneath there will be nothing--but I'm not so sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home