You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Everyone: Public Transportation!

Seriously!

Okay, so PT is a joke in L.A. Nonetheless, I'm determined to make 1/2 my journey on PT. I can take the subway, then the bus for a 20min trip over the hill to work. When it's all added up, I'll probably only save $1-2 a day in gas, but I'll be left with less guilt and my car's life will be prolonged. I'm absolutely determined not to laze out of it.

Plus, the Orange Line debuts in late October, and that's a special busway (with a super neat bus-like vehicle to match) that goes all the way from Warner Ctr in Woodland Hills to the NoHo Subway! Yes, it took Hell-ay this long to connect passengers from the valley to an ACTUAL subway station!

I still have no idea how the powers that be turned out a highly ineffectual subway map, but at least they're trying to make up for it.

Screw the oil barons. Public Transportation!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    I might risk my life on the train from OC to LA if didn't double the commute time. I'll stick to fume-emitting "sports car" and at least have some sense of control.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home