You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My Ecstasy

So, I have been drinking this coffee, a particular brand, and I swear to god, it's like doing uppers.

It's Don Francisco Hawaiian Hazelnut, it's been sitting in my pantry for a year, and in desperation I cracked open the can. I don't know what's in this shit, but once I have a couple sips, I feel like I'm freaking president of the united states. (Not Bush; Clinton.) The hazelnut flavor is sharp and real, as opposed to the cloying, almost buttery tinge of other hazelnut coffee; and it's STRONG, even when I make it supposedly weak.

Anyhoo, it's a good way to start the day, but I'm afeared I've become addicted: I think about it a lot, and once even had some at 10pm!! It was when I wasn't working the next day, but, still.

All in all, though, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than some people's habits. Don Francisco is like $5 for a can!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    Funny, I just tried that recently on a grocery trip. Usually I'm just Kirkland 25-cents-a-pound, but I have to agree this was pretty tasty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home