You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Monday, August 22, 2005

V for Very Quiet

I receive a calendar every Thursday that has changes in release dates. It's canon at my workplace, so I trust it.

So when I inquire about V for Vendetta from someone 'in the know,' imagine my surprise when I learned that it was pushed back to March!

And there it is, on Yahoo.com/movies, the words "March 2006" silently glowing at me beneath its title. So it's all out and about, but no big news. Of course, I don't troll all the major film sites every day, but it isn't on Hollywood-elsewhere, it isn't on AICN, or Chud--on the main pages, anyways. Well, I guess problems continue for the film.

I liked the comic book all right, though I wanted a continuation of the story. I don't know how it'd work as a movie if literally translated, however. There needs to be more meat in some ways; or maybe Acts I and II be the first and last halves of the book, then a full resolution to the political issues at hand. If you've never read the comic, this will make no sense, but, there it is.

Time will tell!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    I've forgotten the comic -- it's been a while, but after all the hype this is disappointing news. And Natalie shaved her head!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home