You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Ashes to ashes

In L.A., the usual apocalyptic atmosphere is keeping everyone on their toes. This time, it's the fires, which are occuring pretty close to me. Ashes are on everyone's car in the morning, but the smell is mostly gone (at least towards Hollywood). The other night, driving home, the horizon looked like Tara was burning.

Hopefully no one has been hurt still, even though some homes have been destroyed. California may be the land of dreams, but it's also the land of earthquakes, freeway shootings, horrible fires, mudslides, and actor-turned-governors. Sometimes I think all this freakishness is in exchange for the gorgeous weather and the late workdays (it seems no one gets to work before 9am out here). I guess I'll take it.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    I try to get to work before 9:00, but it's just too hard...

     
  • At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello,
    Great blog with some useful info on citibank home equity line of credit. I have a citibank home equity line of credit themed site you and your visitors might find interesting. I'd love for you to check it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home