You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Please. Eat. SOMETHING.


ouch
Originally uploaded by violetta.
I don't get it: People get fabulously wealthy in this country and immediately stop eating. Imagine my shock when I see the pic of Lindsay in the red dress looking like a cross between a banshee and a wraith. Now don't tell me she doesn't have a problem--this is gross!

Feeling completely disturbed, I started sending her mental energy, hoping to transplant in her brain images of hoagies. I'm sure when she finally eats one it'll be national freakin' news.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    Well, she's certainly a living train wreck by most press accounts, so I'm not surprised. Too bad -- she had a different look going for that mad her stand out. Now she's going for the "glam" thing. And what is she, 18? Danger ahead.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home