You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

This is Shane from the L Word


s
Originally uploaded by violetta.
So I've been googling Katherine Moennig, who plays Shane in "The L Word," expecting to see "smashingly talented hot actress Kathrine Moennig" or "best character on the L Word, hands down, played by stunningly effective actress Katherine Moennig..." but no, just the cursory mention of her along with all the other fine actresses in this delightfully syrupy soap.

Maybe she calls to me so well because I think even Sydney Bristow cries too readily. I like my heroines super tough with realistic lapses of armor. I think Moennig does a great job. And I LOVE HER EYELINER. I seriously need a change style-wise and perhaps Ms. Moennig's stylists on the L Word can urge me to do so. Perhaps a change back from Blonde to Brunette? Dare I be so persuaded???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home