You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

"Double Feature"'s all around

Unbeknownst to me, Alias was two hours long!

Prior to that, I caught the rerun of the E! "True Hollywood Story" of a woman with a grand pair of double features herself, Dolly Parton. Her parting words were something like: "20 years when I look back, I'll say that I've made it, I've been a musician, a songwriter...and people will still probably say, she looks like a tramp!" She then giggles festively and I giggle with her. God, I love that woman.

So Alias, for all those who missed it, was a little confusing (that's what happens when you pay your bills AND try to watch a spy drama at the same time). Some highlights were finding an actually quiet and kind Irina, and Vaughn proposing to Sydney after a funny "ask for your blessing" scene with Jack Bristow. All kinds of fun stuff is happening, but Arvin Sloan's ties are still way too wide. Good Lord, they're bigger than his head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home