You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Signs Rocks

I love Itunes. My latest discovery is a collaboration between The Neptunes, Justin Timberlake, and Snoop Dogg called "Signs." Rip it right now--it freakin' rocks.

I am a little bummed, however, that Itunes doesn't have a lot of 2Pac's first work (you know, the output from when...he was a live). I wanted to get a feel for his stuff since my immersion into 2Pac ephemera and Itunes only has the posthumous work, and his Greatest Hits is only a partial downloand. I have no idea what's going on with that but I hope for a greater selection in the future.

The number 10 Hip Hop/Rap album on Itunes, by the way? A remaster of Notorious B.I.G.'s "Ready to Die." Some things never change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home