You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Michael Jackson is Icky

Okay, I am going to watch the Martin Bashir "Secret World of Michael Jackson" ABC news special on Thursday night. Yes, I am. I taped his first documentary on the Crazy Ass Gloved One with all the fierce indignation I could muster. I mean, the man's obviously guilty, right? Some people feel he's not sophisticated enough to victimize children as accused. And yet he's sophisticated enough to order multiple intensive plastic surgeries? Look at him, people. Ew.

I realize I'm probably preaching to the choir, but I dunno, I've heard a couple people go, "MMMMmaaaybe he's innocent." Oh, okay. Listen, I saw this chick on Dr. Phil who looks like a warped version of herself because she had too many plastic surgeries. But she looks more like her old self than Michael Jackson looks like his old self, and if SHE was told she had problems (by a doctor! Dr. Phil!) then this crazy guy can be trusted with kids? I mean, no one acts that weird without being seriously disturbed. Eccentric, my ass.

I wouldn't even hold my CAT over a balcony.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    MJ is a great example of celeb gone amok. If there's anything worse than this sicko it's the parents who pimped their kids out to him. This isn't hard to figure -- any guy in his 30s or older who actively seeks to spend time with children who aren't his own is one of the biggest red flags a parent could ask for. And he hasn't made any good music in about 20 years!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home