You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Poor Carly Part II

So I go on to Salon.com and this is the first paragraph of the lead feature:

"Over Carly Fiorina's six-year reign, as HP's best and brightest headed for the doors, whether they jumped or were pushed, some of them were not shy about calling a reporter who had covered the company for many years. As I talked to these talented people from every level of the company, one interpretation of events emerged with remarkable consistency. Carly had no intention of sticking around Hewlett-Packard for very long, these folks said. Her real intent was to do a quick, Lee Iacocca-style turnaround, accompanied by the best autobiography money could buy, and in 2004 run for the U.S. Senate, against Barbara Boxer."

Um, uh, er...I can't read the whole story because the computer I'm using can't view movies and so I can't watch Salon's free ad and so I can't read the rest of the article...but I think I get it. Was she the CEO from hell or what? Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home