You Can't Make This S**t Up

Because...you can't.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Lent n' Stuff

Soooo, I'm giving up the F word for Lent. I really don't know how I got in the habit of saying it...maybe it was the long work hours combined with the panic disorder I developed a few years back...maybe. But now that I'm sane, I feel it would be nice to depollute my spirit by no longer dropping the F-bomb. An officemate agreed with me so we've got each other to empathize with.

In exchange I will not give up chocolate, but will rather reward myself with a piece of chocolate every time I stop myself from saying the F-word. Thus, next Lent, I will go on a diet.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you; that's a worthy thing to try. Being a non-practicing Catholic I applaud your efforts. As a matter of fact, I'll accept it as a challange and try it myself. Thanks for the push and good luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home